Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 119

Thread: Hey CucoBerryAddict!

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could draw like this!!! Sadly no. I've cut it out from a picture, that shows ryudo's every face, you know what I mean... But I'll plan to learn drawing like this... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got some pictures, that shows how to draw a perfect Ryudo, or Elena, or even MILLENIA!! Just a little practicing, and I can draw like Kanoe-san! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

  3. #23
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then I'll go to sleep now! It's about 2:00 AM in Hungary, so it's faaaaaaar to late for me.
    See ya all tomorrow!!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With regards to spoilers:

    Anything giving away parts of the story you shouldn't know before playing a game, watching an anime/movie/TV series/etc, or reading a manga or book, are "spoilers".

    To talk about a spoiler for anything, one has to mark it like this:

    *&lt;Product name&gt; SPOILERS!*

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="ZNM888">This is a spoiler. Don't forget the *x SPOILERS!* line before this, otherwise people won't know what's this spoiling for.</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>


    To create the above spoiler mark, enclose the text between

    [ spoiler ] (without the spaces)

    and

    [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces)


    Unmarked spoilers are not allowed in this message board and considered very annoying because they have ruin stuff for people who haven't played/watched/read it yet.


    In the Grandia III thread, you had posted a major Grandia II spoiler; I always mod spoilers to prevent people who haven't played something to get spoiled. Since you didn't know what's a spoiler, I have reposted it at the bottom of the thread with a spoiler marking, it's not a problem.

    Please mark spoilers from now on (and be careful when you read "x SPOILERS!" and you haven't played/watched/read x, if you want to avoid getting spoiled).

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what amazes me is how all of you ppl in different countries can type english so well =]

    anyways hey, mah name is cavalier as you can see and im teh Elena fan MUWAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA XD [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]


    only character i hate in Grandia2 is Pope Zera, that fat hypocrite weakling!! *shakes fist*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Millenia is so much hotter!
    She like, sets people on fire...
    And shes a better fighter!

  7. #27
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's try that spoiling stuff... so
    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="4JYG1S">
    Bla bla bla
    and then...
    </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>
    Is that correct?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I learn really fast you know... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I'll try to keep my mouth shut [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] when I'm not planing to use spoilers... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 05:11 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

  9. #29
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, then I'm off to my friends in Hungary you know, hanging around, talkin' and stuff...but I'll be back at about 16:00 o'clock, I hope you'll be avake then... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] See ya later!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Sleep well you guys! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cav: what amazes me is how all of you ppl in different countries can type english so well =]

    Thanks! ^_^'


    IRT Xel: I'll second that


    IRT Dreamer: After I've finished Grandia 2, I couldn't play another game with joy!!

    Have you tried Xenogears or Xenosaga? You'll love them, if you loved Grandia II

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •